* All of the information in this article comes from other websites – and I have tried to give accurate attribution to all information gathered here.
Although it is a user interface framework, it is still confused with a backend framework like Django.
Features of AngularJS:
- AngularJS is a complete framework for web development.
- AngularJS is easy to use and easy to learn.
- AngularJS offers a wide range of features that make it a good choice for web development.
- Also, AngularJS is open source and free to use.
- It allows you to create complex user interfaces from small and isolated pieces of code called “components”.
- React has a number of built-in features like cross-platform support, easy-to-use syntax, and a strong community.
Vue.js is a progressive framework for building user interfaces. It is designed to be progressively adopted and can be rapidly expanded between a library and a formal framework.
Features of Vue.js:
- VueJS is easy to use and understand
- VueJS has great documentation which is very helpful for beginners
- Vue.js offers a wide range of features that make it a good choice for web development.
- Vue.js is open source and free to use.
- Includes features such as automatic two-way data binding, templates, and routing systems.
- EmberJS is open source and released under the MIT license.
- It includes a number of tools that help developers get their apps up and running quickly.
Preact is a fast, 3kb alternative to React. It is ideal for building lightweight, efficient applications. Preact is a fast 3kb alternative to React. It is small enough to reduce the initial load time of the application, and its size is so small that you can easily include it in the codebase of the application.
Features of Preact:
- Preact is a complete framework for web development.
- PreactJS is a lightweight library focused on speed and efficiency.
- It has a small footprint and is easy to learn and use.
Features of Inferno:
- InfernoJS is a fast library that can render up to 60 fps.
- It uses virtual DOM which makes it easy to track UI changes and updates
- InfernoJS is very easy to use and it has a simple API.
- Svelte uses the virtual DOM to track changes in your application.
- Svelte is easy to use and easy to learn.
- Components are self-contained and can be easily reused in other projects.
Features of Mithril:
- Mithril includes built-in support for routing and XHR
- It has a small API with very few built-in features, making it more flexible.
- Light weight and provides better performance
Features of Aurelia:
- Built on modern standards like Web Components
- Easy to learn and use, and it has a very small footprint.
- Very light weight
- Using Shadow DOM to change the interior of an element
- It promotes best practices for creating reusable components
Featured image credit: Junior Teixeira; Bark; Thank you!