To readers, Covid-19 is defined as a new halo disease that shakes the world from 2020 onwards and the full threat of Covid 19 is not over yet. Therefore, we want people to know about covid-19 symptoms and what to do next.
Covid 19 has both Mils symptoms and a severe type depending on the extent of the infection and the current state of health of the affected person.
Common symptoms of Covid-19
- Fever & chills
- Dry cough
- Shortness of breath / Asthma problem
- Lack of energy / Feeling tired early
- Pain in the whole body, muscles and joints
- Sore throat
- Have a runny nose
- Vomiting / Nausea
- Loss of taste and smell
- A small part of blood comes out from the Nose/Mouth
- Loss of voice, mobility, and confusion
- Red eyes / Conjunctivitis problem
The above symptoms are present in the first 2 to 14 days of infection with Covid-19 and can be infected with Sevier if the body does not make antibodies. In a large number of cases, even a healthy person with no serious illness may not find the symptoms of a common cold flu.
But some people like the elderly, people with low immunity, people with serious or critical illnesses, diabetes/cardiovascular patients, may notice severe symptoms that require immediate medical attention. instantly
Severe symptoms of Covid-19
- Sevier Bering Trouble
- Chest pressure / Heart attack worsens
- Bluish lips and face
- Loss of immunity and energy
- Confusion and mental pressure
Along with the above symptoms, there are the following things to watch for Covid-19
- Face to face
- Arms and legs Weak and numb
- Speech disorder
If any of the above are found with severe symptoms, please call for emergency medical help or contact a certified Covid-19 hospital designated by the Government.