After hitting”an incident“(with a few more delays) with the release Dead cells‘The latest free update, Enter the Panchaku, Motion Twin has announced that Switch owners – and other console players – can finally experience this latest series of new content!
There’s a lot of new features in Enter the Panchaku – more than just a set of fried nunchaku! launched on Steam in August. Honestly, we can’t believe the developer is still rolling out major updates like this – years after the game was released.
While you will be able to get some new skins and skins, there are a lot of changes and fixes that have also been implemented into this absolutely amazing game. it’s a gift that doesn’t stop giving and we’re going back to Dead Cells again to check out everything new.
Although you can check out the full list of changes on the game’s websiteWe have the most important here for you:
– New Weapon: Panchaku Two pans tied together with a rope, the perfect DIY weapon to rip through the island! Slash the enemy that is facing you.
– New skin: Bobby costume A new outfit inspired by Beheaded’s design from the Dead Cells trailer, includes a flaming head.
– New crossover content with Soul Knight: Those features are already in the Mobile version of Dead Cells, we just brought them to PC and Console! Magic bowShoots 5 slow-moving, hovering arrows. Knight’s OutfitInspired by Soul Knight’s character of the same name. Prison area to unlock blueprints!
– New custom mode option: Legendaries onlyTurn all weapons found during the escape into legendary weapons.
– Now you can raise your pet when you’re in transition zones, by keeping interactive side by side with them!
– We’ve completely reworked how Legendary Weapons work!– Removed the double stat scaling, but kept the colorless state. Now they only scale on your highest stat. It’s mostly overwhelming, pretty counter-intuitive (you have to split stats when you should do the opposite in non-legendary situations) and not really fun (just adds damage on top of that) your damage).– Added a unique Legendary Link to all of Weapons. A Legendary Weapon will always have a Legendary Mark on top of normally rolled weapons. You can find a list of all of their respective Legendary Weapons and Accessories below.
– New added Double Stacks Legendary Affix, doubles the amount of stack applied by the weapon. (Things like poison, fire, etc.)
– New added Global shield on kill Legendary link.
– Add new Better Secrets Legendary Affix, which upgrades the quality of secrets found in the ground or walls by one level.
– Add new True Evil Legendary Affix, deals triple damage but locks the rest of the upload as long as the weapon is equipped.
– Add new god slaying Legendary Affix, increases the crit of the weapon’s last attack.
– Add new Death Root Link the legend, kill the surrounding enemies on kill.
– Add new Mega Crit Legendary Affix, increased crit damage by 75%.
– Add new Tiered Tomb Legendary link, unique to Headstonedoom effects can trigger recursion.
– Add new Rebuild on Kill Legendary link, unique to Broken toothpickRepair weapons when killing.
– Add new Speed Ball Legendary link, reduce the pause between attacks.
– Add new Super slice Legendary link, unique to Queen’s Rapiergreatly increases the range of the actual slices.
– Add new Shoot on hits Link the legend, put the enemy hit by bullets into the fire.
– Add new Dual bullets Legendary Affix, doubles the number of bullets fired by the weapon.
– Add new Three bullets Legendary Link, triples the number of bullets fired by the weapon.
– Add new Gold Damage Legendary Affix, increases the weapon’s damage based on the player’s current gold.
– Add new Stun Shield Legendary Link, stuns any enemy hit by the shield.
– Add new Double speed Legendary link, the projectile fired by the weapon travels twice as fast.
– Add new Echo Legendary link, replay the explosion of the grenade a second time.
– Add new Bigger explosion Legendary Affix, increased grenade blast radius.
– Add new Iceman Legendary link, unique to Ice ArmorThe armor created never expires.
– Add new Super back damage Legendary Affix, greatly increases damage when hitting enemies in the back. (Update 30.1)
Version 1.20.0, which is the 30th free update to Dead Cells, is available to download right now on your Switch. What are you waiting for?
For a visual recap of all the updates, check out the Motion Twin vlog from August.
Let us know if you’ll learn Dead Cells again in the comments!