Justin Bieber is canceling the rest of his Justice world tour day.
In a statement posted on his Instagram story, the singer explained to fans that he will be absent from the stage indefinitely after suffering from “exhaustion” amid ongoing health issues. out.
“After leaving the stage, I was exhausted and I realized that I need to prioritize my health right now,” the 28-year-old said of the show in Brazil over the weekend.
READ MORE: Veronicas address splits rumors after shocking announcement
“So I’m taking a break from touring for the time being. I’ll be fine, but I need time to rest and get well.”
The singer thanked her fans for their continued support and sent her well wishes, telling them, “I love you all passionately.”
READ MORE: Chloe Lattanzi shares ‘precious’ video of mom Olivia Newton-John celebrating her wedding
Bieber continues his world tour at the Lucca Summer Festival in Italy on July 31, after a Diagnosis of Ramsay Hunt syndrome force him to postpone a series of days across North America earlier this year.
The 75 days are expected to last until March 2023, covering South Africa, the Middle East and Asia before reaching Australia and New Zealand in November and December, then continuing through Europe from January to March.
A source cited by TMZ said it’s highly likely Bieber will resume the planned tour at a later date if he feels well enough but for now “the plug is out”.
Bieber first postponed his tour in early June, after it was previously announced he was battling a rare illness that left the star’s face paralyzed.
After sharing his diagnosis on Instagram on June 10, Bieber postponed early June dates in Washington DC, Toronto and New York City, then continued with the rest of his North American tour. .
“As you can see, this eye doesn’t blink. I can’t smile on this side. This nostril won’t move. So I’m completely paralyzed on one side of my face,” Bieber said. half-minute video demonstrating his condition.
“So for those of you who are frustrated by my canceling my next concerts, I’m just physically, obviously, can’t afford to do them. This is pretty serious. As you can can see.”
After announcing the cancellation of the first round, Bieber said: “I did everything to get better but my illness just got worse… To all my people, I love you guys. a lot and I’ll rest and get well!”
“Everything will be back to normal,” Bieber said in the June 10 video.
“[It will take] time, and we don’t know how long it will take, but it will be fine. And I have hope, and I trust God, and I believe it’s all for a reason. I’m not sure what that is right now. But in the meantime, I’ll take a break. “
For the daily dose of 9Honey, Subscribe to our newsletter here
Bieber craze: You never said never to debut