Magic House Luxurista Decor
ManoMano is a vertical market for construction, plumbing, gardening and other home and renovation products. ManoMano present in six European countries, with more than 1.6 million products and 2,000 sales partners.
Market growth and development are closely related to internal process innovation, with particular emphasis on data processing.
ManoMano has grown to become one of the best places in Europe to find DIY and gardening tools. Marketplace was founded in 2013 and since then it has grown to become one of the undisputed leaders in its niche. ManoMano attracts thousands of buyers from Europe’s largest economies, making it the right place if you want to sell Home and DIY products.
Great Britain is ManoMano’s most important DIY market, with an estimated turnover of €50 billion – one of the largest B2C DIY markets in Europe. The UK digital market penetration rate currently stands at 21% which means that ManoMano, Europe’s digital leader in DIY, home and garden, has an opportunity to grow. significantly develop. ManoMano will introduce additional services to support its growing merchant base and help raise and grow awareness. It will also increase investment in UK marketing, including TV advertising, to support its growth plans.
overview ManoMano Global market:
- This online DIY store is well known among the major economies of the world and is the top choice of DIY enthusiasts worldwide.
- ManoMano Marketplace was founded in 2013 and has since grown into a full-fledged platform.
- Provides the most cost-effective tools for home improvement, gardening and other DIY projects.
- ManoMano currently available in the UK, France, Belgium, Spain, Italy and Germany.
- France is the company’s most important market, accounting for 60% of total sales.
- ManoMano is a growing market, as evidenced by it ending 2020 with sales of 1.2 billion Euros.
- ManoMano also maintains its B2C portfolio, with an extensive portfolio of over 3 million products, 200,000 of which are sold exclusively in the UK.
Post Luxurista magic house decoration appeared first on Our Daily Story.