Man arrested after plunging into Queen Elizabeth’s coffin & raising royal standards!

One man caused total chaos while waiting to see Queen Elizabeth IIcoffin’s.

Before Monday’s funeral, the Queen was in an inner state Westminster Hall This week, give the public an opportunity to pay their respects to the monarch. But the process is not without some drama! While thousands of mourners took the opportunity to say their final goodbyes to the Queen, others caused a huge uproar, including a man believed to have touched The Queen’s Coffin!

Related: Prince Edward Pays Tribute To ‘Dear Mother’ Queen Elizabeth

The incident happened around 10 p.m. Friday, shortly after King Charles II and his siblings Princess Anne, Prince Edwardand Prince Andrew hold a silent vigil for the Queen. A man is said to have broken out of the long line and pushed several mourners – including a 7-year-old girl – to run towards the coffin in the center of the hall. He then touched the coffin, even managing to raise the Royal Standard (the official flag of the sovereign). WTF?! However, the Metropolitan Police in London wasted no time rushing into action and quickly brought him down.

The BBC. The cameras did not return to the coffin until about 15 minutes later, during which the Royal Standard appeared to have been moved.

Meanwhile, onlookers, many of whom waited for hours to pay their respects, were stunned and horrified by the moment. A witness detailed the incident to Dailymail.comsays someone “screamed” as the guy approached the coffin:

“We saw him line up from the start and throughout the day. He was alone. When we entered the room we were at the top of the stairs when we saw the incident. A woman screams as it happens. That’s pretty amazing. Even though he’s been detained and everyone just keeps going.”

Another witness, Tracey HollandWhose 7-year-old granddaughter? Darcy was pushed by name, also said:

“One person decided they were going to push my seven-year-old granddaughter away, run to the coffin, raise the bar and try to do something. I do not know. She was grabbed on the street and the police caught him within two seconds. [It was] horrible, absolutely horrible, so disrespectful and unbelievable – and this poor seven-year-old, this is her lasting memory of the Queen. “

Based on walkie talkieA police spokesman released a statement about the “disturbation”, sharing that the man had been taken into custody for “an offense under the Public Order Act and is currently in custody”. “.

This is very disrespectful. React, longtime readers? Let us know in the comments below.

[Image via WENN, SkyNews/YouTube]

Source link


Kig News: Update the world's latest breaking news online of the day, breaking news, politics, society today, international mainstream news .Updated news 24/7: Entertainment, Sports...at the World everyday world. Hot news, images, video clips that are updated quickly and reliably

Related Articles

Back to top button