Meet these five emerging startups at TC Sessions: Crypto • TechCrunch
Whether it’s seasoned industry giants or fearless startups ready to challenge the status quo, you’ll find them – and everything in between – at Top Contributor Session: Cryptocurrency on November 17 in Miami.
Pay to play: It’s early bird season, guys, so buy your card today and save $150 – before the price goes up.
Learn more about Great program to plan your day, but remember to save time to meet and greet early-stage startups exhibiting on the show floor. These founders represent the next iteration of products and capabilities across the blockchain, cryptocurrency, DeFi, NFT, and web3 ecosystem.
Check out the five lists below and learn more about other exhibitors here.
- Gall3ry 3: A way for NFT owners to show off their collection on social media. The app automatically creates interesting visuals using NFT’s blockchain data, helping the web3 community create more engaging, trustworthy, and informative posts.
- Pay in bulk: A worldwide fiat shortcut for crypto.
- Personal digital space: PDS designed and built Property Rights Protocol (v3.5) proven by real applications used by businesses to solve real world problems to manage/monetize Valuable data and IP. Our experienced team has moved away from the hype cycle and focused on providing market infrastructure for IP, just like FTX does for crypto.
- Pressrisk: A blockchain solution to promote the geographic decentralization of nodes, with applications in fintech and media distribution.
- Recur: Make NFT accessible to fans and brands with a seamless, easy-to-use, secure, interoperable experience. Our partners include Paramount and Sanrio.
Don’t miss your chance to meet, network and network with some of the most innovative early stage startups with the goal of redefining the future of finance, blockchain and the web at Top Contributor Session: Cryptocurrency on November 17th. Buy your card now to reach the selling price early and save. We can’t wait to see you in Miami!
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at TC Sessions: Crypto? Contact our sponsored sales team by Fill out this form.