On the Internet: Our Favorite Books and Products for August
Welcome to the last Friday of August. Today, as usual, we take a look back at some of the things that caught our team’s attention on the internet this month.
Below you’ll find two (2) tours of gorgeous UK homes, some of the products we’ve tried and loved, and a bunch of quick lunch ideas to get you through. Busy days and more. We also share the most read articles and bestsellers on Wit & Delight throughout August. We hope you find something (or more) to enjoy in the links. which we have compiled.
Wishing you an enjoyable weekend!
11 things we love on the internet in August
first. Our entire group is still ecstatic on the tour of Sienna Miller’s English cottage. It is truly a pleasure in every way.
2. Samantha Irby, side book author, shared her own list of the most memorable reads and exactly why she loved each one.
3. Sixty lunch ideas are easy to put together in a flash, so you can eat well even on the busiest of days.
4. I didn’t think it was possible but I found it. An eye cream with sunscreen are not go into my eyes and burn them all day long. This is a real deal.
5. Tour the stylish one-bedroom New York City apartment of former graphic designer Wit & Delight. This home tour is a groundbreaking course in bringing big design ideas into a small space in a truly beautiful way.
6. Kate introduced these waterproof Birkenstock sandals a few months ago and I decided to give them a try. I hesitated whether I would like them until they came a second time. Guys, I’ve barely taken them off since. I might even order a second pair specifically to wear around my apartment. In my experience, they are very comfortable and fit to size.
7. This fairy tale English house is a design lover’s dream. The best part? You can even rent it!
8. Our new sales manager, Erin, bought this pore-minimizing primer and now to swear by saying, “This product is amazing. Somehow, it will absorb into your skin and clear the pores”.
9. A fascinating read on what the rise of TikTok could mean for the future of major social media platforms.
ten. I’m planning to host a few in September and would like to pre-purchase a few catering supplies (I didn’t own any such supplies before). I found these white plastic salad servers at CB2 and LOVED them. The style is very unique but subtle.
11. Twelve kitchens demonstrate how timeless modern mid-medieval design really is. You may notice a familiar space in the list!
W&D Top 5: Most read articles in August
first. Is our kitchen remodeling worth it? This is what I really think, a year later
2. Kate’s Pick: 6 Things I Tried In July And Loved
3. 28 5-Minute Tasks That Help Me Make Better Use of My Time
4. August 2022 horoscope: Times of rapid change
5. Lime or putty? This is the finish I chose for our basement fireplace tiles
W&D Top 5: Best selling products in August
first. Olive & June Lava Nail Polish $9
2. 365 Pant – Flint and Tinder via Huckberry $98
3. NIGHT Vegan Satin Pillowcase $30 – $40
4. Nordstrom Checkered Percale Cotton Sheet Set $79 – $89
5. Papier Wildflower Recipe Magazine $35
Editor’s Note: This article contains affiliate links. Wit & Delight uses affiliate links as a source of revenue to fund the operation of the business and is less dependent on branded content. Wit & Delight is behind all product recommendations. Still have questions about these links or our process? Email us at any time.