Shia LaBeouf has one more thing to say about his beef wilderness about his departure from Don’t worry, baby.
It’s no secret that there are a lot of movies coming out amid a long feud between directors wilderness and the star Florence Pugh and controversies between the members and the cast Chris Pine and Harry Styles. After that, there was a back-and-forth battle between the 38-year-old filmmaker and Shia LaBeouf about whether he was fired from the project before the movie even started.
As we previously reported, Olivia suggested in an interview with Diversity last month she gave the 36-year-old man a boot from Don’t worry, baby because “his procedure is not conducive to the character” requested on her set. However, Shia does not represent her narrative of events! He quickly fired back to the store, claiming that he was leaving the project because the stars didn’t have enough time to rehearse. The Even Stevens alum even provided receipts for his money back, including a video of Olivia begging him to stay. Yeesh…
Related: Olivia Wilde Denies She Left Jason Sudeikis For Harry Styles!
But Olivia decided to set the record once and for all. In response, the mother said to Vanity Fair on Thursday that the matter between her and Shia was “more nuanced than can be explained in private texts released out of context,” adding:
“All I will say is that he has been replaced, and there is no going on with him. I wish him the best in his recovery.”
When VF also dug deeper into the situation, sources say Shia was really upset by the lack of rehearsal time while Florence was also uncomfortable with her behavior on set. And finally, Honey boy the star gives Olivia an ultimatum to choose between keeping him or keeping Florence. After choosing to keep Midsommar Olivia is said to have decided to let Shia believe he would quit the movie instead of being fired.
There’s been a lot of controversy for a movie that hasn’t been released yet and it’s not over yet! After Olivia’s interview with Vanity FairShia addresses the new remarks while talking to The Hollywood Reporter on Thursday – and it looks like he’s ready to tackle the situation behind the scenes. He simply told the outlet when asked about the latest installment of the series:
“It is what it is – all the best for her and her film.”
That’s it? Really?? What’s surprising is that Shia doesn’t push the issue, especially after he’s presented evidence that paints what happened in a different light. Hmm…
This is definitely a giant mess, longtime readers! What are your thoughts on this movie? Turn off the sound in the comments below!
[Image via WENN]