Visual Novel Fighter Melty Blood: Type Lumina 4 New DLC Characters Added
Fighter 2D Melty Blood: Type of Lumina (based on the visual romance novel by Type-Moon Tsukihime) will receive new DLC characters.
There will be a total of four new fighters joining the battle. Two of these will be released in the summer, and the other two will be released this winter. These fighters are yet to be revealed. In addition, a series of free updates will be rolled out.
Here’s a look at what’s to come (Thank you, Gematsu):
- Major updates to all characters and systems.
- Combined damage is now displayed in combat.
- Increase custom color slots in custom mode.
- Added “Save state and resume state” to Restart training mode.
- Added a new feature to Playback Mode to make playback more convenient.
- Modified to be passable when the number of players in the room is low in a single player match.
- Modified player match invite function for ranked matches.
- The training standby for ranked matches has been modified to be easier to match.
- Modified function and improved network mode.
- Other major renovations and feature additions planned!
Update other games
- Two new Official Tournament Commemorative Cards can be purchased from the menu screen for 4,000 CP.
- About 400 free words have been added.
- Added simple notifications to player matches.
There will also be a special tournament hosted by “Eliphant” in the US – with participation prizes, cash prizes and more. And here’s a little more info on Melty Blood (via Nintendo’s official website) along with a look:
“Melty Blood is reborn. This is the latest addition to TYPE-MOON’s 2D fighting game series based on the visual romance novel, Tsukihime. The curtain has risen once again with dramatic battles. takes place with familiar characters from Tsukihime -One Piece of Moon Blue Glass-.”
Have you tried this game on Switch yet? Interested in more fighter DLC? Comment below.