Following the introduction of the Otherside metaverse and the launch of apecoin (APE), Yuga Labs, the creators of the Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) non-fungible token (NFTs), published the Otherside backing. The document serves as a starting guide for others, the group says. [and] It covers the fundamentals of the platform, the capabilities of the developers, and the co-creation of the community. “
Others said the Litepaper platform is a world-building platform that provides a fun environment to play in
- Creator of BAYC Yuga Labs through the The others The Twitter account released the BAYC and NFT-based super all-purpose blotting paper on July 16, 2022. “If you’ve been yearning for more Others, we’ve released a small blotting paper,” the team says. tweeted.
- Basically, On the other hand is a Bored Ape . Yacht Club– super fuel virtual world or blockchain virtual world made up of 200,000 virtual plots of land. Similar to other metaverse lands from projects like Decentraland and Sandboxnon-fungible token (NFT) “Other tokens” are brought and sold on the open market.
- Statistics for seven days are collected from cryptoslam.io indicates that Otherdeed’s NFT sales are the third largest in terms of weekly NFT sales from specific collections. Last week, Otherdeed sales totaled $8,540,410 in volume, up 28.67% from the previous week.
- The Other Litepaper Sites gives a complete summary of the metaverse and the possibilities and opportunities it can bring. “In the future, we look forward to seeing what new experiences and games our community can create to expand the capabilities of the metaverse,” explains Yuga Labs.
- “[The] Otherside is a world-building platform that provides a fun environment to play, create, compete, connect and explore together,” the website details. “Initially, users will experience Otherside through a narrative game experience (aka The Voyager’s Journey) co-developed by Yuga Labs and Improbable and based on technology from the USA.”
- “This document serves as a starting guide for Otherside. It covers the fundamentals of the platform, developer capabilities, and community co-creation,” Twitter account Othersidemeta speak in its Twitter thread on Saturday.
- The Other’s land adventure will begin with Phase 1, and all Travelers are invited to participate in an “11-part storyline revolving around a mysterious Obelisk that has appeared in the Otherworldly universe”.
- Meanwhile, apecoin (APE), crypto assets to be used in the Otherside metaverse have grown by 48.2% in the last month, outperforming most crypto assets in recent times. While APE up 10.6% over the past two weeks, 9.7% of which came in the last 24 hours of trading.
- Others in the metaverse took part in Saturday’s “First Trip,” which is one of several rides that the Travelers can take. “Each Subsequent Trip will take place on a different date to accommodate as many Travelers as possible,” adds the litepaper website. “The specifics of the date and time will always be announced on our official social media accounts.”
What do you think about Yuga Labs releasing toilet paper to Others on Saturday? Let us know your thoughts on this topic in the comments section below.
Image credits: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons, Other canvas website,
Disclaimer: This newspaper only gives true information. It is not a direct offer or solicitation to buy or sell, or a recommendation or endorsement for any product, service or company. Bitcoin.com does not provide investment, tax, legal or accounting advice. Neither the Company nor the author is responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, or materials. goods or services mentioned in this article.